Saturday, March 1, 2008

dresses dresses and more dresses

So i went and picked up the knot's spring/summer 2008 magazine which lists that it has in fact 800 dresses for me to peruse. Of course intrigued (and with a $10 gift card to Barnes & Nobles) i purchased the mag and spent days pouring over it (with my mom too). After dog earring 4o or so pages of things "i like" (and of course the ones my "mom likes") I realized that most of the dresses I'm in love with are somewhere between $5000-12,000! My mom's words and I quote, "So would you either like a wedding or a dress?". After the perspective set in I realized that I'll probably get my dress custom made (maybe even by my mom). If not, here's a dress that I absolutely would LOVE to be wrapped up in on the wedding day!

(From TheKnot Magazine)

I also found this BCBG dress tonight while searching blogs, it reminds me a lot of a Vera Wang 2007 Fall collection dress that I love (........and costs "starting at $12,000" according to the NY office rep my mom called!).

And for $318 - I'll TAKE IT!
I also saw this cute and again inexpensive dress at Nordstroms (Sean Collection Strapless Embroidered Mesh Gown) $346. I'm not sure if I like it because its strapless, or if its just another dress that's not poofy!

No comments: