Sunday, March 2, 2008

A wedding tree.....

I have no idea where we're going to have the wedding or the reception, but I do know that J and I are 100% having a mid-September '09 wedding OUTDOORS. The problem is then what's the 'frame'? Do we flank ourselves between trees, use floral pieces, a chuppa? Although I was raised Catholic, I'm not really all that traditional nor do I practice that religion. In fact, to tie-in more to our wedding location, just a point of reference when traveling in Bolivia I found out the name of my made-up religion (I had previously called it 'The Great Outdoors') - Pachamama (Mother Earth! - note that i do not believe in animal or human sacrifice). Anyway, so when I came across this photo via _______) I know this is EXACTLY what I want (with the addition of a water body in the background) I love the decorated tree to make it seem like its a fantasy!

1 comment: